Thursday, February 23, 2017

These Shoes Are Made For Walking, My Number 1 Tip for Traveling Abroad



These Shoes Are Made For Walking, My Number 1 Tip for Traveling Abroad
By, Gina Meyers

I love traveling abroad, but I don't like looking like a tourist. My simple, yet Number 1 travel tip for traveling abroad is to purchase second hand stylish shoes.

While in Dublin recently, I discovered the city has a plethora of wonderful second hand shops. I visited quite a few and found the perfect easily worn in my size boots. Because the shoes had been broken in, I didn't need to worry about blisters or anything uncomfortable happening to my feet. What resulted was a pleasant trip where I dressed and felt like a native. Not wanting to add anything besides my souvenirs to my suitcase, I simply disposed of the shoes prior to my departure. And for four euros, the equivalent of $5.00 I saved my feet from pain, I looked stylish and I saved a lot of money. If you do purchase shoes before traveling, I would recommend breaking them in for at least two weeks prior to your trip abroad.

Happy traveling!

Gina




No comments:

Post a Comment