Thursday, August 24, 2017

Coffee and Conversations with Cookbook Author Gina Meyers





Personal Motto: Treat people the way I want to be treated.

Hobbies: Baking, cooking, journaling, knitting, walking, traveling, spending time with my kids. I also like roller skating and making homemade handcrafted soap.

Favorite Appetizer: My mom's artichoke cheese squares. Recipe found in my How To Cook Like a Hot Italian Mama. Purchase Today!

What I had for dinner last night: Flank Salmon with mushrooms sauteed in a little extra virgin olive oil.

Family Traditions? Too many to even list. Every New Years, we make Dream/Vision Boards. In the month of October, we visit a pumpkin patch and go on a steam train. Every November, we make a Thank-Full/Gratitude Journal.



To find out about how you can order Gina's books, please go to: Barnes & Noble Booksellers Online or in the store.










No comments:

Post a Comment