Monday, July 19, 2021

Summertime Reads by Gina Meyers

 


What are you reading this summer? I am reading three book(s) simultaneously which is something I generally don't do, but this summer I am mixing it up.


I am re-reading my favorite children's story, Chocolate Fever, by Robert Kimmel Smith and Illustrated by Gioia Fiammenghi.


If you'd like some chocolatey treats, I would recommend my all things chocolate cookbook on kindle and audiobook: https://www.audible.com/pd/Life-Liberty-the-Pursuit-of-Chocolate-Audiobook/B08WR7D78N



I am also reading a series of short stories and motivational advice in the book Contagious Optimism by David Mezzapelle. 


If you'd like to listen to stories of motivation, check out: https://www.audible.com/pd/Manifesting-Magnificence-A-Personal-Growth-Workbook-Audiobook/B08R11BX97



And what I read in the Disneyland line while we waited to ride Indiana Jones, Pirate of the Caribbean and the Matterhorn--How To Make Decisions Creatively by John Tobin, Ph.D. and Kathleen Feyen, M.S. 



No comments:

Post a Comment