Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Manifesting Your Dreams for College Students by Gina Meyers

  Are you a college student looking to manifest your dreams? Well, look no further. 


There’s a lot of things that I have learned along the journey of life. One essentially important thing that I have learned is that if you don’t write down your dreams you cannot hope to achieve those dreams in the future. When I was in college, I wrote in my diary that I wanted to write a book and I wanted to own a publishing company. Years went by for the second, to own a publishing company, but it happened as did writing my first book, which happened sooner. I have a creative spirit so I’ve always been a writer, but from a practical standpoint, nothing happens in your life until you write it down. Don’t limit yourself, just tap into what your heart is saying. I know that sounds difficult because there are a lot of distractions. Especially if you are living away from home for the first time, living in the dorms with lots of people. It’s difficult because they’ve brought their physical, mental, and spiritual baggage from home as have you. Most of the time you don’t even know all of the positive and negative experiences you’ve gone through, that’s what I mean by baggage. 



But, first and foremost you need to prioritize your life.


Designing the life of your dreams involves FREE dreaming. 


Here’s your hall pass to your DREAMS.


You have my permission to dream. 


In summary, you have to have a clear vision of what your heart desires. 


WRITE DOWN YOUR DREAMS


There is an old adage and it goes something like this: “life is what happens when you are busy making other plans.” While this expression is true on the surface it has nothing to do with your dreams. Dreams are like promises that you make to the universe. You are sharing what your truths are, your passions, your heart's desires, your spirit, your soul. They are dreams that don’t feel real, they feel serendipitous.


At times struggles will come and you may become temporarily 


Dreams will always manifest if you call them out. Calling them out means writing them down, or making a dream board. A dream board is a visual representation of what you hope for in the future. It isn’t anyones business what your dreams are, and most of the time, people cannot fathom what your heart’s desire is. There are people in the world that are enlightened such as life coaches, but ultimately your dreams are yours. They aren’t up for debate, critique, or approval. 


Bottom line: write it down and visualize your dreams. Steve Harvey says that his vision board aka dream board is on his cell phone as the screen saver and on his computer as the picture that pops up on the screen. 


Don’t be idile with your DREAMS shift the gears and move that DREAM to reality. 



Some dreams are too big for you to fathom. For instance, I would have never dreamed in a million years that a fundraising cookbook that I wrote would win an international award. I never dreamed that I would be asked to step on a stage in Paris, France and accept an award from a  prominent organization. I never dreamed that I would be asked to do a live on-air cooking demonstration for a television station in Cleveland, Ohio. I never dreamed that I would visit Rekavik, Iceland and drive a car there! 


If your heart is in your dreams, No request is too extreme.....Jiminy Cricket

No comments:

Post a Comment