Monday, June 24, 2019

Top 4 Books and Learning Tools I've read or listened to this Summer, by, Gina Meyers





If you are an entrepreneur like me, you juggle your small business, others' ideas and businesses, family life, your full-time job, all with a smile. This summer, though sizzling and just getting started, I've already learned some wonderful insights. Where will you be in five years? Not, the usual perfunctory thoughts, rather, you'll be the same in five years except for the people you meet and associate with and the books you've read. From my reading, and my usual habits of having a notebook in the car with me, I've learned to put many of my thoughts into one minute insights, so here are some of the top books and learning tools I've read or listened to this summer.

1) Susie Moore, How to be your own publicist https://susie-moore.com/
2) The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent, by, Esther and Jerry Hicks
3) The Five Love Language, by, Gary Chapman, a must read for anyone who wants to enhance their person, business relationships. It will improve your family life as well. Identifying what love language you are makes a world of difference in all of your relationships.
4) The One Minute Entrepreneur, by, Ken Blanchard and Don Hutson


One minute insight:
1) You will be the same in the next five years, except for the people you meet and the books you read.
2) Get good at solving others peoples problems, people pay people to solve their problems for them.
3) Positive energy trumps negative thinking any day.
4) Identifying what love language you are makes a world of difference in all of your relationships.

If you would like to learn more about how I can help you with your small business, or as a budding writer, feel free to reach out to: http://www.serendipitymediagroup.com. As a marketing coach, I consult for $25.00 per half and hour or $50.00 per hour. I can help you market better, promote and create a brand, help you to publish the next best selling books, enhance your social media, increase your sales.


No comments:

Post a Comment