Many students are going back to school, some chose to take summer school and didn't get much of a break, but it got me thinking about all of the advice I have received through the years and all of the advice that I have given over the years.
I've worn many hats and continue to juggle a lot of different hats which makes me very unique and acrobatic. Jokes aside, if I knew what I know now, this is what I would have told myself. But, then again, perhaps I did hear it, but it didn't absorb.
So marinate in this.
Remember:
#1
This is the time of your life.
I had to be reminded of this one last week when I decided to go to Yosemite at the last minute.
A Trader Joes Bag reminded me of this sentiment.
Someday, when I'm old, I will look back on this moment as the happiest time of my life.
Remember:
#2
Use your time wisely.
Remember:
#3
Handle your own problems before someone else handles them for you. You might not like how they handle your problems.
Remember:
#4
Life is a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment