Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Banana Spinach Smoothies, by, Gina Meyers






Usually, the combination of bananas and spinach isn't the first thing that pops into one's head when preparing a smoothie. For me, it was out of necessity, that's what I had in the fridge so I went for it. Upon researching (yes, cookbook authors have a tendency to do this), I discovered that I was packing my smoothie with a punch. This is what I added, a handful of spinach, ice, almond, coconut milk, a little orange juice, a banana. Place in the blender for about thirty seconds on pulse and walla. You will be receiving vitamin k, vitamin c, and potassium with this easy to make smoothie. Vitamin K plays an essential role in early wound healing.

For other smoothie recipes check out: Dorm Room Essentials Cookbook, by, Gina Meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment