Monday, December 14, 2020

About Author Gina Meyers, Bewitched, Grease, and Traveling



I was mesmerized by the television show Bewitched from an early age, and my first book that I have ever written was The Magic of Bewitched Trivia & More.  





I love the movie Grease and have watched it hundreds of times, yes, it's possible. I know all the lyrics. 



I went to Olivia Newton John's concert at the Sellend Arena when I was a kid, her surprise guest was John Travolta that night. Someone was smoking (there's a scene in America Sweethearts where they say, "Kiki, someone is smoking".) America Sweethearts Movie

Well, needless to say, me and smoke were not friends and they used to allow smoking during the concert, it made me physically sick so my mom took me home and I missed John Travolta, but got to hear about it at school the next day. Flash forward thirty years later, I went to Las Vegas with my mom and we saw Olivia Newton John in concert, fun, no John Travolta, but fun!


I have traveled to England, France, Iceland, Italy, Ireland, Canada and Spain.


I bravely traveled solo to Ireland, Canada, & Italy.


What are your childhood likes and joys?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment