Monday, January 4, 2021

Who is your celebrity doppelganger?

 

Who is your celebrity doppelgänger?


by Gina Meyers


I came across this word a few months ago. I'm fascinated by this reality. What is a doppelgänger? According to Websters Dictionary, a doppelgänger is a person who closely resembles another living person.


That got me thinking. Who is my celebrity doppelgänger? When I was in high school, I was told I resembled Debbie Gibson. And when I have visited Europe as an adult, I am often told I resemble Shakira. Both are very nice compliments in my book.


So who is your celebrity doppelgänger?


                                                            Debbie Gibson






                                                                        Gina Meyers


No comments:

Post a Comment